Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Oh my head!

I got together with my dad, 5 brothers and my sister’s boyfriend Christmas afternoon for a fun game of tackle football. Things sure have changed since I was little. Being the oldest I was usually the biggest person out in the yard. Now three of my brothers are taller then me and none of them go down as easy as they use to. I took a few good hits (one on a tackle and the other on a block). The one on the block really jarred my head pretty good. It felt like my head was an Easter egg with jelly beans rattling around inside. Now a couple of days later I’ve still got a lingering headache making me wonder if I had a minor concussion. Of course I kept playing and had a great time running and slideing arond in the snow. Definately made some good memories (and the best part is I can still remember them).

No comments: