Thursday, April 03, 2008

MLB.TV working on Fullscreen Issue

Finally got through to MLB.TV customer service. Actually I got through this morning and they couldn't even find my email or name in there system not that it mattered because they just put me on hold and dropped my call. Then I called back, waited on hold for a while and talked to someone else who told me he couldn't help my black out issue unless I was currently being blacked out from a live game. At that point the Twins game was about 20 min away so I really hated to have to call back but and wait again but the customer service guy assured me that that was the only way. So I called back one more time after the game had started and waited on hold for another 45 minute. Once an agent picked up, the person actually solved my issue in just a minute or two and just like that I'm able to watch the Twins again.

Before getting off the phone I confirmed with the customer service agent that I wouldn't have to call them for each game. She confirmed that though said they are having multiple issues with Blackout problems (especially with MLB.TV Premium accounts). She added that they are also having issues with their new media player and are also working to solve fullscreen issues. Hearing they are working on fixing the full screen issues was music to my ears so I figured I'd pass that along.

No comments: